Thursday, October 31, 2013

A Parma State of Mind

Like a good little micro-blogger, I've been searching online for inspiration for the hearth and home.  I stumbled on Retro Renovation after tripping over the sister site, Save the Pink Bathroom. And, while I don't have a pink bathroom in the home, I can definitely appreciate flawless odd-colored tile. My grandmother's house, circa 1955 and as they say in the know a Cinderella home, had a lovely minty green bathroom. (And counter... and linoleum tile... and... and... and...) Perhaps that's where my general squee from the time period comes. Or perhaps it's just all that delicious Danish furniture.

At any rate, I completed the transition to full Parmite this year for my birthday.  My Don Featherstone pink flamingos arrived last night and they are gorgeous! I'm half-tempted to get a couple of the other color flamingos, but for now, I think just the classic salmon pink will grace my front yard right next to the Ikea solar flamingo!

Thank you, Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment